ExecutiveChronicles | Making Social Media Marketing Your Priority: 5 Reasons You Should | Let’s face it, we live in a world of ones and zeros; who doesn’t have a Facebook page? How many times have you Tweeted already today? Social media was a game-changer that began when a group of Harvard students wanted a digital platform to keep in touch; MIT joined and within a few years, the Facebook empire was born and the rest is history. So, if every man and his dog are on social media, shouldn’t you be investing in social media marketing?
Here are a few reasons why you should.
1. Generating A Social Media Following – All a Facebook user has to do is click on that magic ‘follow’ button and they will see all your posts on their feed. Next time they need your product or service, the chances are they will order from you and with professionally created content, you will hire someone to help put your business at the top of the tree.
2. Branding – If you’re trying to create a brand that people will positively identify with, Facebook is the place to post your story. Create a digital journey and introduce your team to users; make it personal and connect with the world. For the best branding strategy, contact a reputable Cardiff paid social marketing agency or find a similar service in your location and let them help you create an image of success.
3. Facebook Marketing – While generating a large following is crucial, Facebook has its very own marketing department and for a few pounds, you can boost a Facebook post to reach thousands of users’ feeds. You can do this yourself, of course, but for the best results, hire a leading social media marketing agency, who has teams of top social media marketers and they know how to engage the social media user.
4. Best ROI – Your advertising budget is obviously limited and it is only natural to want the most out of your investment. When you hire a leading SMM agency, you will enjoy the best ROI, while the agency will create a dynamic digital marketing plan designed to put you on the map. What attracts users to social media? Rich and informative content, with fast response in the comments section, helping to create a winning image by posting informative and engaging content that is put together by industry professionals.
5. Reach The Right People – Social media platforms offer a diverse range of interests and when you set up a Facebook marketing campaign, there are many variables that determine who actually sees your ad; gender, religion, location, language and profession, are all variables that you can use to target groups. The best approach is to join forces with a high-performing SMM agency, an organisation dedicated to smashing their clients’ goals, as they have the skillsets and resources to make it happen; with its ongoing services, your brand will always be at the top.
If you are not allocating some of your marketing budget to SMM, this is something you need to review ASAP. There are top-rated agencies that do nothing else other than create winning campaigns for their many clients and once you partner up with such a team, the only way is up!