According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics, the present demand of software developers in the USA stands at about 1.256 million jobs in 2016. This number is expected to increase by over 300 thousand by 2026 with about 24% of an average growth. Thus, the annual demand of software developers in 2026 will be about 1.6 million jobs. The Bureau pointed out that in 2010, the supply of software developers was almost 90 thousand less than the demand in the USA only.
Similarly, the latest statistics about the computing jobs on Code.Org suggest that the demand stands at about 553,327 jobs while the local supply in the USA market is just 49,291 people. There is a huge deficit in the supply as compared to the demand of computing jobs.
As far as the supply of the web developers is concerned, the Simple Programmer information points out that a huge deficit in the supply of web developers is being already noticed in the global marketplace, especially in the USA and Western European countries.
Web Applications & Websites
Server Applications & Web Server Projects
Browser-based Games & Mobile Applications
Why to Hire Professional JS Developers?
In the present day competitive work environment, every task is a professional task, and no amateur work can survive in the fiercely competitive marketplace. You cannot put your business at risk just for the sake of saving a few dollars on the software development.
Let’s have a look at the statistics regarding the performance of the websites, and consequently the impact of the performance on the business bottom lines. According to the Akamai research data, more than 79% of the visitors unsatisfied with the website performance are not likely to purchase anything from the website. A bad user interface and the reduced user experience decrease both the SEO ranking and conversion rate very badly.
- The latest trends in the technology and website features are better known by the professional developers who implement them as per requirements
- Professional developers understand the all aspects of software to accomplish the business requirements properly
- Identification and monitoring of the key performance indicators are the other complex responsibility of a professional developer to maintain the services with high performance
Basically, a full-stack developer should have knowledge of both the front-end and backend software development along with the databases and other tools. Let’s have a look at some of the basic combinations of web development technologies, which are commonly demanded for in the present marketplace.
- Quicker development time due to dynamic typing and built in data types
- Has a powerful dictionary types and polymorphic list
- Python source code can easily be translated into other languages like Java
- Simple and short coding, but supports powerful coding reuse capabilities
- Python coding is more secure and robust
The short descriptions and the uses of the top JS frameworks are given below:
The main features of the Angular JS platform include the following:
- Highly suitable for creating interactive single page applications
- It is a cross browser compliant platform
- Supports two way data binding
- Open source license free of any cost
- Supports application writing in the MVC (model view controller) model
- Very easy to maintain the platform
- Allows to extend the HTML into a more presentable format
- Offers built-in dependency injection capabilities
This platform is suitable for client side development of highly rich-featured, interactive and responsive websites for all kinds of modern businesses like AppOptics.
- Free of cost open source platform
- Cross platform compliant
- Very useful for dynamic and interactive networking applications
- Very fast and scalable application development platform
- This platform is based upon event loop and single thread architecture
- It is fully modular platform divided into multiple packages/modules
- Offers MongoDB wrapper API to integrate with the MongoDB database
- It is used to develop web servers in a matter of minutes
The main features of the React JS framework are listed below:
- Supports virtual document object model (DOM)
- Supports capability of multiple nested elements in an array
- Offers numerous element attributes to mirror the HTML attributes
- Provides more predictable code due to declarative view
The main features of Vue JS platform are listed below:
- MIT license
- Supports single file value components
- Easy to work with and learn in a very short period of time
- Support virtual DOM for better performance
- Supports arrow functions with a shorter syntax
- Support multi-line strings and embedded expression through template literals capabilities
The Vue JS platform is suitable for software development project related to user interfaces, website, and web applications.
Different Ways of Hiring JS Developers
Dedicated Remote Hiring
- Full reliability and peace of mind
- Low software development cost
- High quality code guaranteed by the service provider company
- Dedicated developers to fully focus on your projects
- A better team management through effective communication
- Professional grade work environment powered by the state of the art development infrastructure
- Free from the compliance of local government rules, regulations and social securities
Benefits of Hiring Dedicated JS Developers with Mobilunity
- Highly skilled, qualified and experience talent
- High quality development infrastructure
- Powered by a highly professional management team
- Modern means of communication and collaboration
- Central geographical location (Ukraine) in the Eastern European
- Fixed rates without any additional hidden charges
- Fully managed development teams