by Kyla Camille | ExecutiveChronicles.com |
This year, the UP Open University (UPOU) is hosting the 30th Annual Conference of the Asian Association of Open Universities (AAOU) to be held on 26-29 October 2016 at the Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria.
With the theme “Open Education in Asia: Changing Perspectives,” AAOU 2016 will be the biggest gathering of international and local experts, practitioners, and students of open and distance e-learning (ODeL) in the country and in the region.
ODeL practitioners and scholars who are interested in making a paper presentation or a poster presentation should submit an abstract of not more than 350 words on or before 20 June 2016 in any of the following sub-themes:
- Academic leadership in open and distance e-learning (ODeL)
- Open educational practices, open pedagogies
- Open educational resources (OER) and open online courses (including MOOCs)
- Digital and new media literacies
- Assessment of learning in ODeL
- Learning spaces and technologies in ODeL
- Learning analytics and learner support in ODeL
- Quality assurance in ODeL
For details about the conference, please visit the conference site at http://aaou2016.upou.edu.ph/